Monday, March 8, 2010

First post ever :)

Hello Ducks fans,
The reason I have started this blog is my brain works at a million miles a minute, and a lot of it is focused on the Ducks. And seeing as how Twitter is designed for short points, I have decided to make this. One small reminder. This isn't like all the other Ducks blogs out there. Just like my Twitter, I will not be reporting on every bit of news, or every game, or everything dedicated to the Ducks. There is enough of that out there. I am going to give my opinions, my thoughts, and open discussion on whatever I feel like relating to the Ducks. Meaning instead of posting about the same stuff every other blog posts about (with the same info) I will give you a fresh new outlook on things and topics pertaining to the Ducks. I'll post the links to the blog with every new post on Twitter so you can read my two cents. I do hope you enjoy this blog as I do not want to be writing here for no good reason.
Looking forward to posting here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment